Content & Purpose
The Website is a digital platform thatinter-alia enables the enterprises to connect to its customers by way of integration of social media platforms, in store ordering & billing system and bank/payment gateways (hereinafter referred to as “Services”). The Services would be made available to such persons who have agreed to become buyers on the Website after obtaining due registration/accepting necessary terms and conditions, in accordance with the procedure as determined by us, from time to time (referred to as “You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User”, which terms shall also include persons who are accessing the Website merely as visitors).
We have implemented reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of our business. While we try our best to provide security that is commensurate with the industry standards, because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we cannot ensure or warrant complete security of all information that is being transmitted to us by you.
- The type of Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that we collect from the Users;
- The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such Personal Information by the Company;
- How and to whom the Company will disclose such information;
- How the Company will protect the Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information that is collected from the Users; and
- How Users may access and/or modify their Personal Information.
“Personal Information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with the Company, is capable of identifying the person concerned.
“Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means Personal Information of any individual relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by the Company for processing or storage. However, any data/information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
Types of Personal Information collected by the Company
A User may have limited access to the Website and utilize some of the Services provided by the Company without creating an account on the Website. Unregistered Users can access some of the information and details available on the Website. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Website, a User may be required to first create an account on our Website. As part of the registration process, we may collect the following categories of Personal Information from the Users (hereinafter collectively referred to as “User Information”):
- User ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/Postal code;
- Phone Number;
- Password chose by the User;
- Valid financial account information; and
- Other details as the User may volunteer.
We may also receive and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the URL of the site that the User visited prior to visiting the website as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User's computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User's computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using as well as the name of User's ISP. The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that is used by us for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration.
- We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
Purposes for which the Company may use the Information
We will retain User Information only to the extent it is necessary to provide Services to the Users. The information, which we collect from you, may be utilized for various business and/or regulatory purposes including for the following purposes:
- Registration of the User on the Website;;
- Processing the User’s orders/requests and provision of Services (including provision of safe Services);
- Completing transactions with Users effectively and billing for the products/Services provided;
- Technical administration and customization of Website;
- Ensuring that the Website content is presented to the Users in an effective manner;
- Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to the User;
- Improvement of Services, features and functionality of the Website;
- Research and development and for User administration (including conducting user surveys);
- Non-personally identifiable information, exclusively owned by the Company may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for internal research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes including those for the purposes of determining the number of visitors and transactional details, and we may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer care related activities including those arising out of the Users’ request of the Services and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- Verification of identity of Users and perform checks to prevent frauds; and
Disclosure and Transfer of User’s Personal Information
Government institutions/authorities to the extent required:
- Under the laws, rules, and regulations and/or under orders of any relevant judicial or quasi-judicial authority;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
- To fight fraud and credit risk;
- When the Company, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary in order to protect its rights or the rights of others.
If otherwise required by an order under any law for the time being in force including in response to enquiries by Government agencies for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
The Company make all User Information accessible to its employees and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All the employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
Non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third party ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors and research firms to serve advertisements to the Users. The Company may also share its aggregate findings (not specific information) based on information relating to the User’s internet use to prospective, investors, strategic partners, sponsors and others in order to help growth of Company's business.
We may also disclose or transfer the User Information, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets or business of Company. Any third party to which the Company transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the Personal Information and/or other information that a User provide to us.
Links to Third-Party
The links to third-party advertisements, third party websites or any third party electronic communication services (referred to as “Third Party Links”) may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with the Company unless expressly specified on the Website.
Security Practices and Procedures
The Company adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security control measures in order to protect the Personal Information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
The Company takes adequate steps to ensure that third parties to whom the Users’ Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be transferred adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of Personal Information.
You hereby acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
User's rights in relation to their personal information collected by the Company
In case the User does not provide his/her information or consent for usage of Personal Information or subsequently withdraws his/her consent for usage of the Personal Information so collected, the Company reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
Complaints and Grievance Redressal
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature.
Dotpe Private Limited,
Corporate Office: AltF Empire Square,
JMD Empire Square, 3rd Floor, MG Road,
Gurugram, Haryana – 122002, India
Email id: email@example.com
Phone:+91 98735 32827